May 21st, 2017
Redfish Builders is Utah’s leading Passive House/Net Zero Residential Development and Building company. We are a company focused on designing and building the best Passive/High Performance and environmentally-friendly housing, products and services to create energy-efficient and zero-energy communities. Redfish disruptively innovates new processes, strategies, and building/design systems. As the Marketing Lead for Redfish Builders you will be overseeing the marketing and communications efforts of the company including all on- and offline programs, PR, branding and real estate community relations.
$60k-80k annually, depending on experience, skill and ability. Pay adjustment opportunities every six months. Profit sharing, health care/benefits, retirement contributions, full details arranged at time of employment.
If you are an entrepreneurial type with the ability to lead a marketing program for a true innovator, you have got to apply. This is your dream job.
- Front end website design including typography, layout, responsiveness, color, messaging, navigation and conversion optimization and basic WordPress experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite and complimentary tools (i.e. Canva)
- Content marketing including SEO, article and hook writing, call-to-action creation, guest and 3rd party media engagement
- Email marketing campaign management with an emphasis on Mailchimp a bonus, marketing automation experience also a bonus
- Social media marketing including community building to influencers and consumers, quality post and company messaging alignment, analytics
Skills that would be a great benefit or you could quickly learn on the job:
- Realtor and real estate community relationships
- Video creation and editing for marketing purposes
- Print media as necessary for brochures, mailers, signage, etc.
- PR including press release management, media relations, social-PR integration
- Event marketing including creating and designing displays, structuring presentation content and delivery, training sessions and community outreach
In addition you should have the following values:
- You love innovation and participating in redefining an existing market
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy self-starting approach to work and can take the lead on defining the best approach for your role
- You are both highly creative and can handle data well – the balanced marketer
- You are an excellent communicator who can take a complex idea and articulate it succinctly and effectively
- A passion for improving the world through the most advanced technological and design based construction method
If this sounds like your dream career position, please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.